This spring, Sydney’s newest live music venue is The Terrace. For nine nights, the historic Sydney Town Hall Terrace becomes the backdrop for a garden bar with the best live music the city has to offer – and it’s all free! (First in, best dressed!)
The Terrace is designed by sustainable-style gurus Amber Road and takes inspiration from the garden rooftop renewals of New York to create a lush green oasis in the heart of the city.
The Terrace is open daily from 5pm so you can enjoy a post-work drink and bite to eat to the soundtrack of Sydney’s best DJs.
For more information the full Art & About program, visit artandabout.com.au
• Fri 18 September from 5pm – Jones Jnr
• Sat 19 September from 5pm – Pat Capocci
• Sun 20 September from 3pm – Kids’ Day with DJ Bubu
• Tues 22 September from 5pm – Sydney Youth Music Team takeover: Gordi & Twin Caverns
• Wed 23 September from 5pm – Microwave Jenny
• Thur 24 September from 5pm – Richard in Your Mind
• Fri 25 September from 5pm – Dave & Joji from Gang of Youths
• Sat 26 September from 5pm – Emma Pask: A Latin Fiesta
• Sun 27 September from 3pm – Paul Capsis with Café at the Gate of Salvation
PLUS local DJs every night.
The Terrace celebrates Sydney’s rich live music scene with a diverse line-up including a special acoustic set by Dave & Joji from the chart-topping Gang of Youths, indie-pop darlings Microwave Jenny, and the Latin jazz stylings of The Voice star Emma Pask.
That’s along with intimate sets by Jones Jnr, Pat Capocci and Richard In Your Mind, and an unmissable performance by one of Sydney’s favourite sons: Paul Capsis with Café at the Gate of Salvation, in which one of our most iconic voices sings alongside a 20-person gospel choir.